February 4, 2021

On-line Grocery Shopping

Janet is a dear friend who can speak truth with kindness.  She gently talked me into paying a grocery store employee to shop for me during the winter.  Thanks to Janet, I did not become hysterical about being stuck in my house with no grocercies because of a blizzard.  When weather reports became dire, I ordered groceries on-line and picked them up before the snow storm hit.  This photo shows I was right to worry.

The designated parking spaces I have to use for on-line grocery shopping are too narrow for me to put a shopping cart next to my car to unload groceries.  So I put groceries in my trunk.  I am glad I put boxes and a cooler in my trunk before my 1st attempt.  I do not want to use my cane to fish around for cans and round produce that could roll to the back of my trunk.  homeafterstroke.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment