April 19, 2020

Working Smarter Instead of Harder

I get reader's fatigue when they read my long procedural posts like Bathing Can Be Exhausting,
I Am the Queen of Velcro, Applying Make-up One-handed, and Things You Don't Learn in Driving Rehab.  However, modifying even 1 or 2 steps makes life easier which reduces frustration.  The good news is repetition turns long adapted procedures into a routine I do not have to think about.  Repetition is a gift that keeps on giving.    homeafterstroke.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. So true.. repetition makes tasks easier, working smarter! Don't forget my favorite R-word- routines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! It used to take me 1 1/2hrs to bathe, brush my teeth, get dressed and fix my hair in the mornings' routine. I've got this routine down to 35 minutes after 7 years. Not quite the 15 minutes, with makeup, and out the door, but better.

    ReplyDelete